Dedicated Lawyers Providing Personalized Legal Services To Central Jersey Communities
Located in downtown New Brunswick our firm, Hendricks & Hendricks, is a full-service, established general practice law firm that has been serving communities in central New Jersey for over 50 years. With over 100 years of combined experience, our lawyers provide experienced and ethical representation in a wide-range of practice areas. With a focus on personal service, we understand that every case is an opportunity to develop lasting and long-term client relationships.
You can read more about our attorneys here:
Experienced And Ethical Representation In An Expansive Range Of Practice Areas
Our legal team consists of qualified professionals dedicated to providing customized legal services, and individualized service to our clients. Our attorneys provide legal counsel, services and advice in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury cases, including car and truck accidents, premises liability claims, construction site accidents and dog bites
- Workers’ compensation matters, including assistance with workers’ comp claims and appeals
- Criminal defense representation for traffic violations, DUIs and drug charges
- Employment law claims for sexual harassment, wrongful termination and workplace discrimination
- Social Security Disability, including SSDI benefit applications and appeals
- Family law matters, including, divorce, child support, custody, wills, trusts and estate administration
We will thoroughly evaluate your situation, listen to your needs, assess your goals, and craft a customized legal strategy designed to meet your objectives. Our attorneys prioritize legal ethics, with each having chaired the ethics committee at some point during their respective careers. Our clients can trust that their lawyer will listen to their concerns, keep them up-to-date on their case and keep their best interests in mind throughout the duration of their legal representation.
Consult With A New Jersey Lawyer Today
Our lawyers are available by appointment to consult on a wide range of legal issues. To schedule an initial consultation regarding a legal issue, contact our office by calling 732-907-8047 or by sending us an email using our online form.