- Personal Injury
- Worker’s Compensation
- Employment Law
- Municipal Court
- Criminal Law
- Social Security Appeals
- Real Estate
- Family Law
Peter received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers University in 1977. Before attending law school, he worked for the City of New Brunswick. In 1986 he received his Juris doctorate degree from Seton Hall University and in 1987 was admitted to the bar in New Jersey and in the US District Court, District of New Jersey.
Peter is a member of the Middlesex County Bar Association, Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association, and New Brunswick Bar Association (President, 1994-1995). He was appointed to the District VIII Attorney Ethics Committee in 1996, serving as Chair in 1998-1999, retiring from the Committee in 2021. He is also a member of the Middlesex County Civil Trial Committee and serves as an Arbitrator for the Middlesex County Civil Arbitration Program. He previously served as a member of the Municipal Court Practice Committee as appointed by the Administrative Office of the Courts and is an active member of the New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ}.
In 2012 Mr. Hendricks received the distinguished Herman L. Breitkopf Trial Lawyer of the Year Award presented by The Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association. He was also the recipient of the 2018 Civil Trial Practice award of the Year and the 2009 Municipal Court Practice Attorney of the Year awarded by the Middlesex County Bar Association.
Many years ago, Mr. Hendricks interned at the then-law firm of Hoagland,-' Longo, Oropollo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas. He thereafter joined his brother, George F. Hendricks, Esq., and a short time later Patricia M. Love, Esq. in general practice with a concentration in plaintiff personal injury. In his 35 plus years of practice, he has tried numerous automobile, slip and fall, medical malpractice and product liability cases to verdict on behalf of his clients. Additionally, Municipal Court, Family Court, Federal Court, and Criminal Court trials have enhanced his experience in and love for the law.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Juris Doctorate - 1986
- Rutgers University
- Bachelor of Arts - 1977
- New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1987
- Municipal Court Practice Attorney of the Year, Middlesex County Bar Association, 2009
- Hon. Herman L. Breitkopf Trial Lawyer of the Year, Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Member
- Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New Brunswick Bar Association, Member
- New Brunswick Bar Association, President, 1994 - 1995
- District VIII Attorney Ethics Committee, Member
- District VIII Attorney Ethics Committee, Chair, 1998 - 1999
- Middlesex County Superior Court Arbitration Program, Arbitrator
- Middlesex County Superior Court Bar Panel Program, Member
Current Employment Position