- Personal Injury
- Worker’s Compensation
- Employment Law
- Municipal Court
- Criminal Law
- Social Security Appeals
- Real Estate
- Family Law
Mr. Hendricks received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers University in 1965 and his Juris Doctorate degree from Rutgers Law School in 1968. That same year he was admitted to practice law in New Jersey and in 1973 was admitted to the United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit. In 1975 he was admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court. He is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Mr. Hendricks is a member of the Middlesex County Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, New Brunswick Bar Association and the Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association as well as The New Jersey Association for Justice.
Since 1996, Mr. Hendricks has served as Counsel to the New Brunswick Board of Education. He also served as attorney for the Borough of Middlesex from 2002-2004. From 1979 to 1982, Mr. Hendricks served as a member of the District VIII, Middlesex County Attorney Ethics Committee. He serves as a Civil Arbitrator for the Middlesex County Superior Court Civil Arbitration Program. Mr. Hendricks was designated as a Super Lawyer by New Jersey Monthly Magazine in 2012, 2013, and 2014. Mr. Hendricks has tried more than 100 jury cases to verdict and has also negotiated, arbitrated, tried, and settled many cases in excess of 1 million dollars. Mr. Hendricks has appeared numerous times before the New Jersey Superior Court Appellate Division and New Jersey Supreme Court, resulting in several published opinions.
Mr. Hendricks proudly served as an officer in the United States Army from 1968-1970.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark, Newark, New Jersey
- Juris Doctorate - 1968
- Rutgers University
- Bachelor of Arts - 1965
- New Jersey, 1968
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1968
- Designated as a Super Lawyer by New Jersey Monthly Magazine, 2012 - 2014
- Borough of Middlesex, Attorney, 2002 - 2004
- New Brunswick Bar Association, Member
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New Jersey Association For Justice, Member
- New Brunswick Board of Education, Counsel, since 1996
- Middlesex County Attorney Ethics Committee, Member
- Middlesex County Superior Court Arbitration Program, Arbitrator
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney Since 1986, Supreme Court of New Jersey
Current Employment Position